Maypearl Sewer Line Repair & Installation
Any plumbing problem can be serious. A sewer line problem, however, can
be catastrophic. Your sewer line is the main pipe that connects your home
to the city’s sewer lines. This is the main pipe that transports
waste and wastewater out of your home. If there is a clog or break in
that line, your plumbing system is at risk for being clogged or backed
up. Furthermore, your family may be exposed to hazardous wastewater.
Any type of sewer line problem requires the expertise of a Maypearl sewer
line repair and installation professional. At DAZ Plumbing & Locating,
our team has the tools and expertise needed to properly diagnose a sewer
line problem and give you options for repair or replacement. Call us at
the first sign of a serious plumbing problem in order to reduce the risk
of damage to your home.
Signs That You Need the Assistance of a Sewer Line Repair Professional
Since your sewer lines are underground, it can be extremely difficult to
identify and repair a problem on your own. Fortunately, you don’t
have to. Contact the experts at DAZ Plumbing & Locating at the first sign of:
- Higher than usual water bills
- Bathtubs or sinks draining slower than normal
- Gurgling sounds coming out of your pipes or drains
- There is a foul odor coming from your drains
- Sewage backs up in your sinks, bathtubs, or toilets
- Water pools in areas of your yard
- There are sinkholes or cracks in your foundation
- You notice a musty or mildew smell near pipes or in low-lying areas of your home
- Mold begins to grow near pipes, under cabinets, or along baseboards
Any of these situations could be a sign of a serious plumbing problem.
It could be a sewer line problem, a slab leak, or another problem. In
any case, your best bet for preventing damage to your home is to get the
problem diagnosed and repaired quickly.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
There are several things that can cause a problem in your sewer line. Some
of the most common causes of problems include:
- Tree roots growing through or around pipes
- Clogged drains that cause wastewater to back up or pipes to burst
- Shifting dirt and ground settling can cause pipes to disconnect or break
- Freezing and thawing patterns can cause pipes to expand and become weak over time
- Old sewer lines may be worn out or may be unable to meet the needs of the
homes connected to it
If you are concerned about any of these potential causes of sewer line
problems, contact DAZ Plumbing & Locating to schedule an appointment
with one of our plumbing experts.
Call a Maypearl Sewer Line Repair & Installation Professional
Sewer line problems or failures are a serious inconvenience. These problems
require immediate attention so that your family is not exposed to harmful
waste or wastewater. Fortunately, with DAZ Plumbing & Locating, you
don’t have to wait. Our experts are available 24 hours a day, 7
days a week. All you have to do is call us at
(972) 737-5859 or
(972) 737-5859 to schedule service.